I was happily surprised when I received notice, from Laaura Borealis, that she nominated/handed the “One Lovely Blog” award to me! Thank you so much Laaura! Following her blog will provide an enjoyable read all-around.
I’ll let you in on a few facts/bits of information that you may not already know about me from my blog.
- I am currently in the middle of reading three books. I actually plan on finishing them. I started reading a non-fiction ebook. During that time, someone challenged me to read a fiction book. I have one more book that is related to my degree and it became a bit dry. Though I’ve received my Bachelor of Arts degree, I found myself drawn to the topic of Public Relations. It didn’t hold a lot of new information for me so I set it aside.
- When I see another woman -at a mall- leaving with a lot of shopping bags. I want to yell out, “Good job!” I usually do my shopping in parts. I don’t get the luxury of holding that many bags all at once. Is it that important? No. The point is that it’s funny that I feel so excited for someone else most of the time.
- I hadn’t taken a train to get somewhere until I was in my college years or so.
- I once – a long time ago- had wax drop onto my eyelashes. This is part of the reason that I get them done professionally. Lessons learned.
- I tried shark or was it allegator at The Taste of Chicago years ago. It really didn’t have very much flavor. That’s probably why I can’t remember which one it was.
- I do not like hard water. If you don’t know of the difference. Trust me… soft water is much better. When I travel, it’s one of the most important factors to me. I have touched on that in one of my blog articles.
- The t.v. shows I really enjoy are Celebrity Apprentice, E!Fashion Police, and am always on CNN. Hey, my minor is in Journalism, so…
I am giving the “One Lovely Blog” Award to:
The rules of this award are:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.